Monday, August 25, 2008

Very Busy

Hubby and I talked about buying a desktop. We decided to go to different stores so we could have lot of options. For me, This is a wise thing to do so if ever we want to buy we'll make sure that it's worth buying. We'll make sure that if we want to buy one, we can keep it for years without having so much problems. So we went out all day yesterday just to find a good one. For standing and walking the whole day we finally found the computer that we like to have. It's an apple computer it may not be popular but it's an awesome computer. The Salesperson that we talked she said that the apple computer will not get a virus because they're the one who made all the parts...how amazing is that?...So now we're still learning and enjoying the apple computer that we bought. Well anyway, since I missed blogging yesterday I'll make sure that I would write more topics just to cover up my missing day.

No comments: